Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Phnom Penh
Type: Full Time
Bluebird British International School in Phnom Penh is a quality provider of early years education, offering the very best British curriculum and learning environment for preschool and primary aged children. We are seeking for qualified Teaching Assistants.
– Support and promote children’s early education and development
– Assist the main teachers in making lesson plan and providing effective care,
teaching and learning
– Help with student assessments and progress reports
– Provide assistance in managing the classrooms and the use of teaching and materials
– Maintain the main teachers’ daily plan and monthly directory and organise meetings
– Assist the main teachers in monitoring and reporting of the materials related to safeguarding, health, safety and welfare of children policies
– Welcome and supervise student on the arrivals and departures.
– Facilitate and supervise children’s activities in the playground, library, art room, theater and outdoor settings
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
– Undergraduate student taking Bachelor Degree of Education and/or Pedagogy
– Understanding of Early Years Education Curriculum requirements
– Two years experience in Early Years learning and teaching
– Skills and knowledge of the basic first aid and prevention of infection
– Love and passion to work with children of different ethnicities
– High organisational and classroom management skills
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with skill and experience. We offer a competitive pay rate, along with contractual benefits and an annual training programme where applicable.
How to apply for jobs:
For more information, please call our school desk at +855 (23) 215 421/078 556 657
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. Closing Date: March 19th, 2019